Saturday, May 24, 2008

Traveling with Crochet Hooks

This week I flew to Colorado for my brother's high school graduation. I thought there might be some downtime so I brought along my yellow baby blanket. I had originally planned not to check any luggage, so I carefully packed my blanket and supplies in my diaper bag. I was a little worried that the crochet hook would be confiscated at airport security, but, to my surprise, it was not!

I only had a little time to work on it but managed to do four or so rows. I've decided that blankets are very long projects and I have a very short attention span! I'm so excited to start on the matching sweaters. I was planning on making myself finish the blanket first, but I think I may have to set it aside and jump in on the sweaters.

add to kirtsy

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home