Sunday, April 20, 2008

Baby Headband

I made a matching headband to go with the shoes that are for my friend. I made up the pattern for the headband basing the size on the elastic width I had and the average circumference of newborns' heads. It needs some tweaking, but I'll post a tutorial for it after I make it more easily workable.

I was worried about the bow. I had great visions for it in my mind's eye, but I was not certain I could get it to work out in reality. But, in fact, I like it! The stitching is a little rough, but I'm not that great a seamstress. That's one skill I'm hoping to improve this year.

add to kirtsy


Newer Post Older Post Home