Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thanksgiving Ideas from Make and Takes

Check out the great Thanksgiving ideas at Make and Takes, a blog devoted to bringing ideas and crafty tidbits for home, family and fun. Check out these cute Turkey Table Favors:
Marie, the crafter behind the blog, says she finds inspiration in "children's books, the Internet, craft stores. I love walking through each isle of the craft store, as I come out of there with lots of fun things to make and do with my kids and for my home." She also says, "I'm inspired by many women out in the world who are doing what they love and being crafty."

It's obvious Marie invests time, energy, and love into what she does for her family and home. And best of all, she shares it with the rest of us! Thanks, Marie. I love your blog!

Marie has a giveaway that you can enter until midnight TONIGHT! Hop on over and check out the cool Holiday Card giveaway.

add to kirtsy

3 comments:

Hi, I need to figure out how to subscribe to your blog. I missed this giveaway. bummer. But thanks for sharing...

That is just the cutest thing to do with little kids, i need to do it next year. Do you have more than one blog/website? If so will you email it to me?

Those are cute! I had them on my blog too!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home