Thursday, September 25, 2008

Matching Itty Bitty Dresses

Here are my sweet girls. Elizabeth is one month old today. I can't believe how quickly the month went by. I'm glad I put her in the dress today because it was almost too small! I didn't realize how much she had grown in such a short amount of time.

As for Sammi's dress, it was a bit roomy for her when I finished it several months ago and I figured she'd grow into it by now. However, toddlerhood is full of energy and movement. Instead of getting bigger around, she's actually slimmed down and gotten taller. So it looks bigger on her now than it did before. Though I have to say I am quite pleased with the length. Most things seem too short on her so I'm glad I made it a little longer.

And here's a picture of Elizabeth with the baby booties on. They are way too big, but oh so cute!

add to kirtsy

3 comments:

I am amazed that you find time to do all these projects. You're amazing.

I love your site, and your girls are so sweet! When my 3 girls were little, I always made 3 matching dresses. I loved seeing my "triplets" in pictures. Now that they are all a little older,(14, 12, and 9) I love to go back to the photo albums and enjoy their babyhood all over again. Thanks for your comment on my blogher article. I'd love for you to check out my blog!

Ok, so Sammi and Elizabeth are so cute! Love the dresses and the booties. The picture of Elizabeth is so cute. I can't wait to come and hold her.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home