Thursday, April 24, 2008

Matching Dresses Project

Here's part of what I've done so far for the matching dresses for Sammi and the baby. This is the top of the baby's dress. It comes from the Itty Bitty Baby Dress pattern from Made By Rae. I'm attempting to enlarge it to fit Sammi, too. I sewed the top part together and then tried it on her. It's a bit big. But, since I have no idea how much she'll grow in the next four months, I'm going to hold off on fixing it until later in the summer. In the meantime, I'll finish the baby dress and try it on Sammi's doll.

add to kirtsy

3 comments:

Ooh! Very cute! You should post it on the Itty Bitty Baby Dress flickr group when you're done. I'd love to see the finished product!

hello,
i can't seem to get the pattern. the link takes me somewhere else....
could you let me know?
thanks.

If you're looking for this pattern, the site is down (2/21) and will be for a while. Please email me at ajpassey @ gmail . com and I'll email you the pattern.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home