Thursday, November 13, 2008

Boggle Me Thursday

I'm participating in Boggle Me Thursday! If you're interested in playing too, better hop over and play before you read my list. I wouldn't want to spoil your creativity!

So I got more words than I think I ever have in Boggle! They aren't that creative, but hey I'm pleased! So here they are:

  1. colt
  2. loch
  3. the
  4. tech
  5. techs
  6. hey
  7. tug
  8. his
  9. ice
  10. yet
  11. they
  12. this
  13. gut
  14. ole
  15. tee
  16. echt (I know it doesn't count because it's a German word, but there are no points or winners, anyway!)
I'm inspired to find a colt to tug my ice across the loch.
The tech's big ole gut got in the way of his tee off.

add to kirtsy

2 comments:

You did awesome!!! And I love your sentence! Thanks for playing, I hope you had fun! :-)

Oh, wow! I didn't even notice some of those! Techs is an awesome find!

Feel free to come see my list.
-smarmoofus

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home